Friday, February 26, 2010

Last FM Top 3 Artists Of The Week Fridays

If anyone else is on it? http://www.last.fm/user/skatajkid

Joanna Newsom - Good Intentions Paving Co.


Her whole new album is pretty phenomenal. This was a great single too. She's kind of like the Wu Tang of folk. Extra long songs with no hooks or refrains.

Dirty Projectors - Rise Above


This might be my favorite Dirty Projectors song. It's one of their most straight forward songs, but you can feel the emotion that Dave Longstreth is putting into it. It's great.

Bobby Birdman - I Will Come Again


Thanks to DUSKIN for Bobby Birdman. This dude rules. I've listened to his new album New Moods probably about 10 times this week. Definitely good shit.

2 Comments:

alexjudson said...

I have too - just cuz John C. sits right next to me.

DUSKIN said...

Buy Let Me In- It's different, but you'll really like it.

Post a Comment