Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WAIW: Let's Groove

Earth Wind & Fire: Let’s Groove

Hi, I’m fresh out of luck for WAIW. I’ve been scouring the internet for some kind of snippet of the band I wanted to write about to go with my Texas post. But its not going to happen today. That being said, this was my last distraction: a song and band we all know very well. I haven’t been as familiar with this particular audio-visual experience. There is so much happening in this video to love from beginning to end. The atmosphere and the special effects – trippy. I’m a fan of anything that remotely looks like it takes place inside my favorite vector-based arcade game: Tempest, which was released by Atari in October 1981 in the same month that Earth Wind & Fire released their hit single Lets Groove. Connect the dots...are you feeling that? I am. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment